New Patient Registration

Everyone should be registered with a GP practice.  If you are new to the area you should register with a local GP as soon as possible. 

A list of GP practices can be found by consulting the NHS Inform GP finder. NHS Inform helpline 0800 22 44 88

Service Directory  (Patients should select GP practices from the drop down list in the purple box on the right hand side and enter their postcode to find the practices near to them).

To be able to register with the practice you must live within the area we cover. Please see our practice area map to determine whether you live within our area prior to completing the registration form.

You can register with the practice by clicking the link No documents are required to register with a GP.

If you wish to change your GP practice you can apply as above, or you can telephone 0131 537 8488 for advice.

If you have been removed from a GP's list, and cannot get another doctor to accept you, please telephone 0131 537 8473.

People who are homeless may access local GP services.  Alternatively GP, nursing and mental health services are available at TAP (The Access Point), 17 Leith Street, Edinburgh and at the Cowgate Clinic, 20 Cowgate, Edinburgh.  Advice regarding housing and social work services are also available at TAP.

Practice Area

To register with the practice, please be sure your address falls within the red boundary on the map below.


Change of Details

To ensure the practice holds the correct information about you, it is very important that you inform us of any changes e.g. name, marital status, address, e-mail or telephone number.

Over the coming years it is very possible that communication via text and e-mail will be utilised more as the UK postage system is becoming increasingly expensive and cumbersome. Another reason to provide us with the most up to date information promptly.

To change your details please use the the online serves tab on this website or phone the reception staff after 9.30am on 01968 675576 or attend the practice and complete a change of details form. 

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website